Mogador Argan Oil is a Certified Organic Argan Oil
Mogador Pure Argan Oil is a Certified Organic Argan oil for skincare and hair treatment. Known as Moroccan oil, this natural cosmetic multi-purpose pure organic argan oil has been proven effective in treating many skin problems. Mogador pure Argan oil is a cold-pressed argan oil that acts as a moisturizer with anti-aging properties that rejuvenates skin affected by the sun and harsh environments.
Mogador Argan Oil is certified organic by Ecocert.
Pure Argan Oil Composition:
Mogador Pure Argan Oil contains following naturally occurring compounds:
- Essential Fatty Acids, which are building compounds the body needs to manufacture and repair cell membranes.
- A Lipid called Prostaglandin that helps regulate body functions like the heart rate, blood pressure, smooth muscle contraction, circulation, and the immune function. Prostaglandin is a natural anti-inflammatory and acts as a controlling factor in overall cell growth and development.
- Carotenoids called Xanthophylls that are known to lower the risk of arthritis.
- Polyphenols or polyphenolic compounds, which are known for their antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, and anti-aging properties.
- Ferulic Acid that helps prevent damage caused by ultraviolet light.
- Sterols, such as schottenol and spinasterol, which are known for their anti-cancer property.
- Vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant and excellent free radical scavenger. Vitamin E protects essential fatty acids and Vitamin A levels in the body.
Certificate of Analysis
We have tested Mogador pure Argan Oil for its composition.
|Free Acidity (as oleic acid)||0.34|
|Peroxide Index (meq/O2 per Kg)||1.4|
|Ultraviolet Absorbence (K1%1cm) @ 270nm||0.2|
|Water and Volatiles (m/m)||0.03%|
|Fatty Acids Composition:|
|Myristic Acid (C14:0)||0.1%|
|Pentadecanoic Acid (C15:0)||0.1%|
|Palmitic Acid (C16:0)||12.9%|
|Pamitoleic Acid (C16:0)||0.1%|
|Heptadecanoic Acid (C17:0)||0.1%|
|Stearic Acid (C18:0)||5.4%|
|Oleic Acid (C18:0)||46.8%|
|Linoleic Acid (C18:2)||33.8%|
|Linolenic Acid (C18:3)||0.1%|
|Arachidic Acid (C20:0)||0.3%|
|Gadoleic Acid (C20:1)||0.3%|